Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission is approximately 7000 words, with leeway for lengthy footnotes and/or works cited.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- The submission includes a separate title page, which includes the author's full name, affiliation, contact information, and submission abstract.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are noted within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- All images included with submission are uploaded as separate files.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
- All citation formatting has been removed from the text.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.